This is a workshop manual that guide you step by step how to:
– follow the step-by-step guide to carry out the service
– check what a garage is telling you with the fault finding search option
– replacing any part on your car without needing to use a dealer garage
– have dealer support level on carring mantenance
– tells you what tools you need to carry the repairing process
– finding out exact oil and lubrificants to use on your periodical service
– giving you higher skills and knowledge to fix your problems to a professional mechanic level.
If you are already a garage or a mechanic:
-Collection of resources at the dealer level workshop
-Interactive technical Information systems workshop
-Service schedules, intervals and complete walk-through of procedures
-Torque settings, lubrificants, liquide guide and tools required for each job
-Every repair/replacement/service procedure fully explained
-Offer to your customers a dealer/manufacturer standards on managing the job and technical procedures.
Of course you need to have some experience as this manuals will not teach you mechanics. We also got Mechanics Courses for technicians that teach you that, check OUR shop listings please!
This repair manual has detailed illustrations, diagrams, wiring schematics and specifications as well as step-by-step instructions.
2.3 l 74 kW (101 hp)
2.3 l 88 kW (120 hp)
2.8 l 66 kW (90 hp)
2.8 l 78 kW (106 hp)
2.8 l 92 kW (125 hp)
2.8 l 107kW (146hp)
3.0 l 100 kW (136 hp)
3.0 l 122 kW (166 hp)
Petrol & Diesel
Wheels and Tyres
Engine Lubrication and Cooling
Mirrors (including Electrical)
Seats and Restraints
Service and Mainenance
2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000